Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Decimation of Mae ~ Review

The Decimation of Mae by D.H. Sidebotto
 My rating: 5 of 5 stars






It took me awhile to write this, come to grips with the heart wrenching story that is Mae's. But even though it is a dark, twisted tale - it also has it's own twisted sort of beauty as well. I won't lie...it is very dark but also one of the best books I have read. D.H. doesn't sugarcoat anything in this book. You get to experience it all through Mae. Every horrifying minute. But she's tough and not about to go without a fight.





I don't want to go into a lot of detail because this book is all about the unknown...trust me! Your insides will surely be twisted in knots time and again, only to be ripped from you at the end. Have plenty of tissues at hand. You will need them. This is my second book by D.H. and definitely won't be the last!



No comments:

Post a Comment