Sunday, December 15, 2013

Wait For You by J Lynn

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)Wait for You by J. Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Amazon 

Some things are worth waiting for…

Avery traveled thousands of miles from home for college to escape what happened at the Halloween party five years ago—a horrible night that forever changed her life forever. All she planned to do was go to class, make friends and keep her secrets hidden.. The one thing she didn’t plan on was falling for the one guy who could shatter her carefully rebuilt world.

Cameron, complete with a pair of striking blue eyes, made her want and feel things she thought were impossible. She knows he is dangerous to her fragile emotions, but Cam's charm is nearly unavoidable. Scorching tension sparks whenever he is near, he brings out a side of her she never knew existed.

"F***, Avery. You think I don't want you?" His voice came out low, almost a growl. "There's not a single part of you that I don't want, you understand? I want to be on you and inside of you. I want you against the wall, on the couch, in your bed, in my bed, and every f***ing place I can possibly think of, and trust me, I have a vast imagination when it comes to these kinds of things. Don't ever doubt that I want you."

Avery starts receiving threatening emails and phone calls forcing her to end her silence, face her past and the ones who let her down the most.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment