Sunday, November 10, 2013

Infinite Possibilities by Lisa Renee Jones

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Infinite Possibilities...Infinitely Wicked, Tense and Addictive. We pick up at the end of Escaping Reality where Amy's life has crashed down around her again. Her heart has been torn from her chest by Liam and the possibility that he is the monster she has been running from. Doing the only thing she knows how, Amy runs as far and fast as she can to the place she knows holds the answers.

"I still want my Godzilla slayer, which is exactly why distance between him and me is good. I don't know who I'm running from or if I'm wanted dead or alive. I simply know I have enemies and it's time to find out why."

When Liam finally tracks her down, he isn't the only one that has discovered her location so he must convince Amy to trust him enough to leave with him. It's time to come clean with her about what he has been doing and he will do whatever it takes to protect her, even if it means kidnapping her.

"Because someone either wants something you have or wants you dead, Amy. I wasn't the only bidder on your location. I was the highest."

More memories surface and Amy has come to trust Liam enough to do what is right. She knows this won't end until they figure out why or who is after her but a complication arises and Liam wants to put Amy in hiding. She's tired of running, being scared. She wants to live a normal life and walk out the front door without fearing who lurks in the shadows.

Finally accepting they have no other option but going underground, another twist throws their plan to the wind and finds Amy in questionable company chasing a ghost, finding another ally and ultimately finding the answers that have been just out of reach.

Twist after twist leaves your stomach tied in knots and your heart squeezing with anguish over Liam and Amy's fight for life and loss of something precious to them both.

I absolutely cannot wait for the next book - Forsaken. I'm already in love 'sigh'

No comments:

Post a Comment